- THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- HOW YOU CAN CCCESS YOUR INFORMATION
- HOW WE SECURE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- COLLECTION AND USE OF CHILDREN'S PERSONAL INFORMATION
- LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
- CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
- CONTACTING US
1. THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
This Privacy Statement Regarding Customer and Online User Information (“Privacy Statement”) applies to Seer Security Pty Ltd (“Seer” "we" or "our"). This Privacy Statement does not apply to the websites of our business partners or to any other third parties, even if their websites are linked to our website. We recommend you review the privacy statements of the other parties with which you interact.
This Privacy Statement governs Personal Information we collect from our customers and online users ("you"), as well as information we automatically collect from your online visits (e.g. data collected via cookies).
For the purposes of this Privacy Statement, "Business partner" means any subcontractor, vendor or other entity with whom we have an ongoing business relationship to provide products, services or information. "Personal Information" means information that identifies you, such as your name, telephone number and email address.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may ask you to provide Personal Information when you
- Use our website;
- Request quotes, services, support, downloads, or information;
- Place orders for services or register for events or webinars;
- Apply for a job, submit your resume/CV or create a candidate profile; or
- Contact us.
Personal Information we request may include your email address, name, home address and telephone number. Job applicants may be asked to provide information such as educational background, employment experience and job interest.
We may supplement the information we collect with information obtained from other parties, including our Business Partners and other third parties.
3. HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Seer may use your Personal Information to:
- Deliver the services and support or carry out the transactions you have requested;
- Send communications to you, such as your transaction status including order confirmations, information about particular programs in which you have chosen to participate, information about products and services available from Seer and its subsidiaries;
- Facilitate communications from Seer Business Partners;
- Enforce our conditions of sale, website terms and/or separate contracts (if applicable) with you;
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- Protect the security or integrity of our website(s), our business(es), or our products or services; or
- Otherwise, as disclosed to you at the point of collection.
Personal Information collected may be stored and processed in Australia or any other country in which Seer or its Business Partners maintain facilities.
4. DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your Personal Information with subsidiaries or Business Partners to carry out transactions you request, which includes our subsidiaries providing you with information about Seer, and Seer branded services. These communications may include requests relating to Seer and Seer branded products or services. We will only share your Personal Information with Business Partners who agree to protect your Personal Information and use it solely for the purposes set forth by Seer.
We may also disclose your Personal Information in connection with law enforcement, fraud prevention or other legal action; as required by law or regulation; if Seer (or a part of Seer) is sold or merges with another company; or if Seer reasonably believes it is necessary to protect Seer, its customers or the public.
Except as described above, we will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent.
5. HOW YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION
Seer wants to help you keep your Personal Information accurate. If you have any questions about the type of Personal Information we hold about you or if you wish to request deletion or correction of Personal Information we hold about you, please send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org or the postal address provided at the bottom of this Privacy Statement.
6. HOW WE SECURE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Seer takes all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. The ways we do this include:
- using encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive information;
- limiting physical access to our premises;
- limiting access to the information we collect about you;
- where required by law, destroying or de-identifying Personal Information.
7. COLLECTION AND USE OF CHILDREN'S PERSONAL INFORMATION
Seer takes children's privacy seriously. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 through our websites. If you are under 13 years of age, please do not submit any personal information through our websites without the express consent and participation of a parent or guardian.
8. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
Please be aware that Seer provides links to other websites, which if you click on them may collect Personal Information about you. The information practices of those third-party websites linked to seersec.com.au are not covered by this Privacy Statement.
9. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We will occasionally update this Privacy Statement. If we make changes to this Privacy Statement or make any material changes to how we use your Personal Information, we will revise this Privacy Statement to reflect such changes and revise this Privacy Statement's effective date, included at the end of this section. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to be informed of how we are using and protecting your Personal Information.
10. CONTACTING US
If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices, please write to us at the following address:
Seer Security Pty Ltd
Level 3, 19-21 Lonsdale Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
You may also email us at email@example.com
Effective Date: 25 November 2019